Saturday, June 11, 2011

To Waiting Parents with Questions....

My mom just realized some of you families waiting to adopt your Chenzhou sweeties have been posting questions in the comment box. I'm sorry I haven't responded, but blogger is blocked here, so I haven't been able to see my blog, my mom is posting for me back at home. She sent me the questions, and I'll try to get back to you with them asap. We won't be with the babies today (Sunday), but hopefully by Monday I will have answers for you.

To Chen Mei Qi's family, both of the women holding your daughter are nannies. I don't think the children have a specific nanny... They just hold and care for whoever needs it or needs to be played with. The woman in the black shirt is the head nanny, I believe. She rotates between playing with the big and little kids. She's a big sweet heart, I love her a lot. I'll try to find more informations about her tomorrow.


For those of you looking for pictures, if you look for Shannon's account on flikr, you can see some. Her account is: Shannonfivekids.

Also, her blog is http://teamchenzhou.blogspot.com. She has links to everyone's blogs on the sidebar if you click on their pictures.

Hope that helps!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment