Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some Answers

Okay, I know a lot of you have been asking questions, so I'm taking the time now during our break to answer them. I hope this helps a little bit.

To the Culps:
(There's a little more info on the nannies in the next post below, as well) Shannon says that Penelope does seem to have a little bit of a lazy eye. I haven't had much time to play with her yet, so I'm not sure if she's making much noise. I'll be sure to find her tomorrow and make any observations I can about her. :)

To the Grummons family:
Your baby boy is just like a little teddy bear:) he's very chubby and a happy little boy. I think Lori and Shannon have pictures/video of me making him laugh (I'm not sure where it is though... Maybe check flikr again. If not we'll make sure you'll get them when we get home--I know you want them now, though!). He's very ticklish! :) I have some pictures of him standing up, but I don't think he's taking steps yet. They have a bar in the playroom where they have the kids stand to gain muscle to stand and walk, and he was standing there one day and moving his legs around. Austin is active, moving his arms around and playing a lot. He's generally a very happy baby, though. :)

Charlie:
Yes, the oldest girl is still there. :( she NEEDS a family... She's 13 now and is about to miss the cut off time to be adopted. She's such a sweet girl to be stuck there her whole life--they all are. They say she really wants to be adopted, and she needs to be. She's such a sweet heart, and GREAT with the little kids. She's always helping out like a little mom, but also makes sure to have fun like a little kid. :) I love her so much.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment