Monday, May 16, 2011

They're the Best...


A lot of people say they have the best parents in the world... well, I hate to say it, but unless they're my two sisters or brother--they're wrong. Because I'm pretty sure we do. :)

I love my parents so much. No matter how much they annoy me, or embarrass me (which is quite a bit)... I love them more than anything else in this world :) They are so quirky and funny, but most of all, they love me unconditionally. They're those people that love you no matter what you do. They always push me to be who God has called me to be. Their focus is to teach us kids about the Lord. They always put family first. They are so supportive.

If not for my momma and dad, I would not be able to be going on this trip. Not only because they paid for my plane ticket (which I'm working hard to pay back!), but because of the support, help, and prayers they have given me. Anything from doing yard work all day to get ready for a movie night, my dad setting up all the tech stuff in the heat of the day, or my mom staying up till 4 in the morning to help set up for a garage sale.

They really are the best. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to call my mom and dad.

Momma and I
Dad, papa, daddyo, padre, daddy... ? and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment