Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Deadline

So things are winding down! There's 25 days until I leave home, and 26 until I leave the US! I can't even express to you how excited I am!

Fundraising has been going pretty well with the money situation. I just found my deadline is May 22nd: and I still need about $1,000. But God will provide. I know He will. :)

I've had so many wonderful people donate to me, and so many wonderful people support my by buying my clips/headbands (check them out!), and so many wonderful people have/are supporting me through prayer. Each way is such a blessing to me, and I just wanted to thank all who have helped. I love you all dearly. :)

On another note, here are a few things I've found over the past few days:

1) Drivers seem to be happiest when it's nice out. They're so nice on the road.

2) If you tell kids not-so-great news (such as having to clean up and take a bath) in a crazy way , it sugar-coats the news, and they're happy to do it with the image of you dancing around and singing. :)

3) Most people are good people. Even if you meet someone whose grumpy, remember we all have bad days, and today is probably theirs. There's no need return the foul mood. A simple smile can brighten even the saddest person. So why not be a ray of sunshine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment