Friday, April 1, 2011

It's officially official!

ALRIGHT. It's officially official. I am all set up with Visiting Orphans, and everything. I'm so excited:) But I still need money, ya'll. So I just wanted to let you guys know, if you're feeling led to donate to my trip, here are a few easy ways to do it:

Checks! You can email me (dancingjesusfreak@gmail.com) and ask for my address, and you can send them into me. Write them out to Visiting Orphans, and put a note saying it's for me. :)

Visiting Orphans! You are able to donate online at VO. Click here for the webpage. On the tab that says "Gift Designation" click the one that says: "June 6-17, 2011 Chen Zhou, China Trip". THEN under "Would you like to designate this donation to a specific team member?" click "YES", and type my name in the box.

Thank you guys so much! Hope you have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment