Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Call Me Crazy

This post was made to Facebook March 26th (unfortunately my blog was not accessable):

Call me crazy... but today I woke up, and I felt... different. I don't know what it was.

I mean, nothing new was happening. I woke up to my mom telling me I needed to babysit. "We're going to the old house to paint," she says. So, it'll be a day of sitting around the house. Little did I know it'd consist of lots of planning...

So, my little sisters are watching tv while I'm waking up, and I'm bored. So what do I do? The first thing I thought to do was read my China blog. Why? No idea.

Call me Crazy, but I'm sitting there tearing up as I read it. Which, eventually turned into crying my eyes out.
I realized two important things...

1) I miss those kids.

2) I NEED to go back.

So call me crazy, but TODAY... TWO MONTHS before the trip, I decided I'm going back.

Yep, I'm going back.

I still can't believe it. I've been thinking about it for awhile, praying quite a bit. But I hadn't felt the call like I did last year. Until now. I'm estatic now. I woke up thinking about these kids, and now I can't get them off my mind. So, I'm going back. Now to start the fundraising. Like, today I'm starting.

Call me crazy, but I don't have any money saved yet. HA. SO, I need YOUR prayers. Big time. I know that you'll show through. You always do, and I know He will too. We serve an amazing God, One who can make anything possible.

Call me crazy, but it's true:)

Okay, I'm done with the "call me crazy". But seriously guys, please pray for me as I embark on this. Thank you, and God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment