Thursday, March 31, 2011

April 6th

Well hello there friends and family.

It's been 5 days. :) So Tuesday I emailed the directors at VO, and found out there are spots open on this trip! I will be signing up TOMORROW (Elyssa, if you're reading, I wasn't able tonight:( stupid internet...).

I'm stoked. The director of China from VO told me that by April 6th, I'm going to need $2,000.

Yep. That's right. That's alot of money. I just about cried when I saw that amount. In fact, that night I did. That's lot of money, for not having any money for this thing at all. haha.

So I would really appreciate the support and the prayers sent my way. It's been a struggle. A test of my faith and a test of my trust in the Lord, but He takes care of all things. Everything. But, it's easier said than done. haha. So pray for that as well. I would really appreciate it:)

On a different note, that night as I was having my quite time, I read this verse, and it really stuck out to me:
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." ~Matthew 5:14, 16

Such a comfort to have read that on that night... I have never really felt like I need to do anything more than this. I cannot wait to be the light to this precious children. In talking to Elyssa (I traveled with Elyssa last time we went to Chenzhou, and she is going with me this year), we've both just been so stoked. I'm freaking out. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do with us:)

Anyways, it's late, and I've been practically falling asleep all day. Until next time... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment