Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rich Girl

Yesterday I realized something.

If I weren't going to China, I'd be one very rich girl.

You see, lately I've been so busy. Working, gardening, babysitting SO much, to the point where I'm barely home. And I'd be rich if I weren't going to China. Because all that I make is going towards it. Really, all of it.

But the thing is... I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad that I'm going, and when I look back, I don't know what else is be spending my money on.

Certainly nothing as important as the precious orphans in Chenzhou.

And on the bad days when in tired or really not wanting to deal with customers... I think of my sweet friends in the orphanage, and everything is better. :)

And in the end, I AM a rich girl... Because in three weeks I get the BEST treasure of all. I get to be in Chenzhou to see those I love. And THAT is the biggest blessing God can give me right now. :)

I still have about $1,500 to raise in one week.... Consider donating to my trip fund?

The website is: https://www.visitingorphans.org/cgi-bin/donate.cgi
I'm going on the "Chenzhou - July 2012" trip.
And click "yes" to giving to a specific team member and write "Megan Konyn" in the box.

ANY financial help is a blessing.

20 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment