Sunday, July 4, 2010

Three Days Away!



We are less than THREE days away from leaving!
I've been doing a lot of packing today and its making the whole thing seems that much more real. I can't believe that on Wednesday night we will be getting on a plane to take us to China. It's all so surreal right now.


I'm almost all packed except for a few last minute things here and there. I now have a big suit case to be check and a small one as a carry on and a backpack and camera bag. haha. It's pretty crazy, but I got everything to fit... just barely. ;)


I've also been making some red tutus to go along with the pink and purple ones, and my mom and I have been working on some little head bands... (while watching more Gilmore Girls, of course) that are a little interesting, but I think they'll like them. The whole idea of making headbands with tulle happened when we were all (Charlie, me, and our moms) shopping at Target, all of us extremely tired. So... we didn't think through it all the way on how we'd make them, but when we got home we managed to get some made. :) Here's a little peak at them.

1 comment: